Once a Location is created, populate it with Users. Users can be assigned to multiple Locations simultaneously.
After reading this article you will be able to
- Navigate to a location record
- Add a user to a location
This tutorial requires orgs to have created locations. To learn how to add a location click here.
Step One: Navigate to Location Record
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Locations in the search bar.
- Click Locations.
- Select a desired location.
Step Two: Add the User to Location
- Click the Location Users tab.
- Click the New button.
- Click the look-up icon to search for available Users to assign to the location.
- Click the desired user Name.
- Click Save.