Add different locations to the system to distinguish activity, users, and inventory between multiple roof tops.
After completing this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the the location object
- Add new locations to your org
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience
Step One: Navigate to Location
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Locations in the search bar.
- Click Locations.
Step Two: Add a New Location
- Click the New button.
- Fill in the * required information.
- Click Save.
- Location Name
- Company Number
- Postal Code
Taxation Settings Section
- Misc. Tax Charges