This tutorial requires orgs to have created locations. To learn how to add a location click here.
After reading this article you will be able to
- Navigate to Location
- Add a User to a Location as a System Administrator
- Change a Location as a User
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Salesforce Classic.
Step One: Navigate to Dealer Location User
1. Click the All tabs + icon
2. Click Locations
3. Click on the desired Location
Step Two: Adding the User
1. Click the New Dealer Location User button Located between the Service Labor Rate Defaults and Misc. Charge Codes sections
2. Click the look-up icon to search for available Users to assign to the location
3. Click the desired user Name
4. Click Save
Note: The User will now be assigned to the Location.
Step Three: Changing a Location as a User
1. Click the Change button on the My Dealership widget
2. Click the Select button next to the desired Location
Note: Error will appear if user has not been added to a location and attempts to select that location using the My Dealership widget.