After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to a location record
- Identify the location address
- Identify the location contact information
Step One: Navigate to a Location Record
You can navigate to the desired location with the Global Search or the App Launcher
Learn more by reading Global Search.
- Enter <Desired Location> in the Global Search Bar.
- Click the desired Location record.
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Locations in the quick find area.
- Click Locations.
- Select the desired Location.
Note: Learn more about the list views by reading Access Records and Change List Views.
Step Two: Identify Location Address and Contact Information
Learn about the Location fields.
View the Location record's (a) address and (b) contact information.