After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the location object
- Select a region for the location
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Salesforce Classic.
Step One: Navigate to the Locations Object
- Click the All Tabs (+) icon .
- Scroll down and click Locations.
Step Two: Select a Region for the Location
- Select desired location.
- Click Edit.
- Click the search icon next to the Region field.
- Select desired region name.
Note: If the desired Region is not available, type in the desired region in the Search bar then click Go! Result will populate.
- Click the Save button.