After reading this article you will be able to:
- Obtain the document unique name
- Navigate to the location object
- Change the logo
Your logo has to be uploaded to the system before it can be selected. You may need to learn How to Upload Documents before you begin.
Consider these requirements while saving a Logo into Documents:
- The image must be in GIF or JPEG format and less than 20 KB in size.
- The image size is best at 300 pixels wide by 55 pixels high
- For the best on-screen display, we recommend a transparent background.
Step One: Obtain Document Unique Name
Salesforce lightning does not support Documents switch to classic to navigate to the Uploaded documents.
- Click the User Icon.
- Select Switch to Salesforce Classic.
- Click the All Tabs (+) button.
- Select Documents.
- Click desired logo.
- Copy the Document Unique Name.
Step Two: Navigate to the Location Object
- Click ⚡ Switch to Lightning Experience.
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Locations in the click find area.
- Click Locations.
- Select desired Location.
Step Three: Replace Logo Name Field
- Double-click the Logo Name field.
- Paste <Document Unique Name> into the Logo Name field.
- Click Save.