After reading this article you will be able to:
- Change email notifications in respect to chatter posts
- Find the case feed in your community
- Communicate effectively with an agent through the case feed
Step One: Email Notification Settings
Configure My Settings to enable email notifications for community activity you wish to be alerted about.
- Click the Avatar Icon dropdown located in the top right corner
- Select My Settings and scroll to the bottom of the page to find the Email Notifications section.
3. Be sure the Enable email notifications for my community activity is checked. Once enabled, use the checkboxes to select what community actions will send you email notifications.
4. Click the Save button when complete.
Step Two: Finding the Case Feed
1. Click Cases
2. Select a case
3. If the feed tab is active the chatter feed will appear below
Step Three: Communicate with Agents Through Case Feeds
1. Type an @ mention with the agents name to contact the case agent in the post field
2. Click Share
Note: After sharing, the post will appear in the chatter feed
3. When the agent replies it can be seen below the original comment
4. Reply within the post by typing in the comment field.
Note: The Case Feed can also be used to upload screen shots, files and other attachments directly related to the case.
5. Click the Comment button