After reading this article you will be able to:
- Customize the sales appointment confirmation lightning component
- Confirm the sales appointment
- Reschedule the sales appointment
Step One: Customize the Sales Appointment Confirmation Component
- From the Community Builder on the Sales Appointment record click the SalesAppointmentConfimation lightning component.
- Select the component settings in the pop up window.
- Click outside the component to exit.
The component setting contains the following:
|Mobile Fields (a)||Check to display Set By and Salesperson mobile|
|Location (b)||Check to display location|
|Map (c)||Check to display Map|
|Salesperson (d)||Select If populated or Only if different from Set By|
|Display Set By (e)||Select If populated or Only if different for Salesperson|
|Task Reschedule (f)||Select who receives the task Set By or Salesperson|
Step Two: Confirm/Reschedule a Sales Appointment
- Click the Confirm button.
- Click the Need to reschedule? link.
Note: After clicking the Need to reschedule? link a task will be created for whoever set the sales appointment or the salesperson assigned to the sales appointment.