Customize the new Sales up screen by adding custom fields with the NewRecordFieldSet. With the NewRecordFieldSet you can sort default fields, add new fields, remove default fields and make fields required.
After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to NewRecordFieldSet
- Add custom fields to the new sales up screen
- Verify the added fields
Step One: Navigate to NewRecordFieldSet
- Click the Setup Gear icon.
- Select Setup.
- Click Object Manager.
- Enter Sales Up in the quick find area.
- Select Field Sets.
- Click NewRecordFieldSet.
Step Two: Add Custom Fields to the New Sales Up Screen
- Hold the pointer over the desired field.
- Drag to the In the Field Set area.
- Release the pointer.
- Once the desired fields are selected click Save.
- The fields will appear in the same order as they are placed In the Field Set after the required Account field.
- The Account field appears at the top and can NOT be removed.
- The other default fields, that are removable, include Lead Type, Lead Status, Source, Comments, Stock#
Make a Field Required
- Hover over the desired field and click the wrench icon.
- Check Required.
- Click Okay.
Step Three: Verify the Added Fields
- From the DealerTeam home screen click the Sales Up dropdown.
- Click + New Sales Up.
The newly added field will be on the New Sales Up screen. The field is required indicated by the red asterisks (*).