Determine which profiles have access to parts cost and on hand by controlling access to part management.
After reading this article you will be able to
- Navigate to profiles from Setup
- Add or remove parts management from specified profiles
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to Profiles in Setup
- Click the Setup Icon.
- Click Setup.
- Enter Profiles in the Quick Find area.
- Click Profiles.
Step Two: Add or Remove Parts Management from Specified Profiles
- Select profile you wish to restrict access to.
- Click Visualforce Page Access.
- Click Edit.
- Find and select dealer.PartQTYAdjust.
- Click Remove or Add.
- Click Save.