After completing this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to service contracts
- Create a new service contract
- Understand the requirements of a service contract
Step One: Navigate to the Service Contracts
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Service Contracts in the quick find area.
- Click Service Contracts.
Step Two: Create a New Service Contract
- Click New.
2. Fill in the required * fields to start the new Service Contract.
Complete additional fields to include important details:
|(a) Deductible||(e) Cost|
|(b) Description||(f) Expiration Months|
|(c) Type||(g) Expiration Mileage|
|(d) Sale Price|
3. Check the Contract Template box.
4. Click Save.
- The required field Deductible is set to 0.00 by default.
- Selecting the Contract Template checkbox to make the Service Contract available to add to Deals.
- Once saved, Gross will be calculated and display directly under Cost.
- Price , Cost, Months, and Mileage are editable at time of sale.
Service Contracts marked as Contract Templates are available and display on the Deal Screen. Learn how to add a Service Contract to a Deal.