Learn how to select a Region for a Store Location. Regions are logical groups of business units. Each Location is optionally parented by a Region. This level of hierarchy supports reporting enhancements as well as standard and custom business logic.
After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the location object
- Assign a region to the location
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to the Location
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter <Locations> in the quick find input.
- Click Locations.
Step Two: Assign a Region to the Location
- Select the desired location.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Region field.
- Select desired region.
- Click Save.