Add the re-assign Sales Up/Prospect button and quickly re-assign orphaned customers
After reading this article you will be able to
- Navigate to the Sales Up object
- Add the Re-Assign Sales Ups button to the Sales Up page
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Salesforce Classic
Step One: Navigating through Setup
- Click Setup
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Create
- Click Object
4. Click the Sales Up object
5. Click on the Search Layouts related list.
6. Click "Edit" next to Sales Up List View
Step Two: Adding the Button
- Select the Re-assign Sales Ups button from Available Buttons
- Click Add
3. Now located in the Selected Buttons box click "Save".
4. Open the Sales Up tab and find the Re-Assign Sales Ups button next to New Sales Up/Prospect button.