Add the re-assign Sales Up/Prospect button and quickly re-assign orphaned customers
After reading this article you will be able to
- Navigate to the sales up object in setup
- Add the custom sales up button to the sales up record list
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience
Step One: Navigate to the Sales Up Object in Setup
- From Setup click the Object Manager.
- Enter Sales Up in the quick find area.
- Click Sales Up.
- Click Search Layouts.
- Click the dropdown of List View.
- Click Edit.
Step Two: Add the Custom Button to the Sales Up
- Click Re-assign Sales Ups in the Available buttons.
- Move the button to the Selected Buttons area by clicking the Add button.
- Click Save.
Re-assign Sales Ups Button
The custom button will be in the dropdown of the Sales Up Records list.