Prerequisite: Upload a document.
After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to apps in setup
- Set the logo to the custom app
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Salesforce Classic.
Step One: Navigate to Apps from Setup
- Click Setup.
- Enter Apps in the Search field.
- Click Apps.
Step Two: Set the Logo to a Custom App
- Click Edit next the desired app.
Note: Logos for Standard Apps cannot be changed.
- Click the Insert an Image button.
- Select logo from the list.
- Click Save.