After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the app manager
- Set the logo to the custom app
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to App Manager
- From Setup enter App Manager in the quick find area.
- Click the App Manager link.
- Select the desired app dropdown.
- Click Edit.
Note: Logos for Standard Apps cannot be changed.
Step Two: Set the Logo to a Custom App
- Click Upload and select image from your computer.
- Click Save.