After reading this article you will be able to
- Navigate to the Profile settings
- Restrict Visibility for different profiles
- Set custom field-level security on objects
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to the Profile Settings
- From Setup enter Profiles in the quick search area.
- Click Profiles.
- Click Sales Consultant.
Step Two: Set Custom Field Level Security on Objects
- Under the Custom Field-Level Security section click View next to desired object.
- Click Edit.
- Uncheck fields related to cost and gross figures in both the Read and Edit access columns.
- Click Save.
Note: Any user with the Sales Consultant profile will no longer have permission to see the uncheckesd fields when looking at a Deal.