After reading this article you will be able to:
- Identify package version URL
- Install the package
- Verify the install was successful
Attention: The Package Version URL will be provided by a DealerTeam associate. If you would like the most current package URL please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step One: Identify Package Version URL
The package version URL contains your org name, package path and package id.
Step Two: Install the Package
- After entering the URL select the desired users.
- When the settings have been selected click install.
Step Three: Verify Package Installation
Installing a package can take a while. While installing a package the screen will buffer.
To check the deployment status follow the instructions below:
- Click the setup gear icon.
- Click Setup.
- Enter Deployment Status in the Quick Find area.
- Click Deployment Status.
The packages will be split into Failed and Succeeded click view details for a more information.