After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to the Lightning Page Editor
- Add the Related Record Field Set component
- Verify the component
Attention! You can add any related lookup object field set to any corresponding object record. In this example we will add the buyer contact new field set to the Sales Up object.
Step One: Navigate to the Lightning Page Editor
- Click the dropdown icon on the Sales Up tab.
- Select a record.
- Click the setup gear icon.
- Select Edit Page.
Step Two: Add the Related Record Field Set Component
- Enter Related Record Field Set in the component search area.
- Drag the component to the desired area
Fill out the component details using the chart below:
|3. Lookup Field Name||API name of a lookup field on the current record.|
|4. Field Set Name||API name on the field set of the related record for display .|
|5. Master Label||The label displayed on the component being added to the record.|
|6. Display Icon||Show Icon?|
|7. Icon Name||Enter the icon name you wish to display. SLDS Icon Names|
Attention! A Field Set is required on the related object. Read Creating and Editing Field Sets to learn more.
- After the details have been entered click Save.
Step Three: Verify the Component
- To return to the record click Back.
The Component with be located on the record with the field set of the related object