After reading this article you will be able to:
- Map the pick list values
- Navigate to sales dispositions in custom settings
- Edit sales dispositions
Note: If you have multiple Deals attached to a Sales up, the Primary Deal will be the one to set the disposition and update the related Sales Up Record. Updates run from the Deal to the Sales Up, any changes to the Sales up will not update the status of any related Deals.
Step One: Map the Pick List Values
Look up the pick list values for Status on the Sales Up and Deal.
- From Setup click Object Manager.
- Enter Sales Up in the quick find area.
- Click Sales Up.
- Click Fields & Relationships.
- Enter Lead Status in the quick find area.
- Click Lead Status.
For deal status pick list values follow the step path for the Status field of the Deal object.
These values will be used to map the correlation between the Sales Up, the Deal, and assign the correct Sales Disposition.
Step Two: Navigate to Sales Dispositions in Custom Settings
- From Setup enter Custom Settings in the quick find area.
- Click Custom Settings.
- Click Mange next to SalesDispositions.
Step Three: Edit Sales Dispositions
Name the disposition and set the Deal Status and the Sales Up status that will correlate with the saved disposition.
- Click Edit next to the desired picklist values.
- Make the desired status changes.
- Click Save.
Correlating all statuses on the Sales Up and the Deal with a sales disposition will update the related record accordingly.