After reading this article you will be able to:
- Navigate to forms
- Upload a visualforce form
Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This article is designed for Lightning Experience.
Step One: Navigate to Forms
- Click the App Launcher icon.
- Enter Forms in the search area.
- Click Forms.
Step Two: Upload a Visualforce Form
- Click New.
- Enter the new <Form Name>.
- Enter the <Visualforce Page Name>.
- Set the Print Type to Laser.
- Click Save.
Learn how to Assign Forms to a Location.